Mary Cummins Real Estate Appraiser Volunteer Activity - Los Angeles, California
Good Shepherd Church in Beverly Hills
· 1977-1980 Volunteered with the Shepherdaires to serve food to the elderly
· 1977-1978 Christmas boutique sale. Collected articles to sell, sorted, displayed and sold.
· 1977-1980 Bake sales. I helped serve the Sunday coffee hour in the Parish Hall
· 1978 Bike-a-thon to raise money for the church
· 1977-1980 Corporal Works of Mercy. Under Father Priebe I helped the sick, elderly by visiting them, cleaning, making food and changing linen.
Good Shepherd Catholic School in Beverly Hills
· 1973-1978 School raffle sales to raise money for school
· 1973-1978 Rummage sale. Picked up articles to sell, cleaned, sorted, displayed and sold.
· 1977-1978 International Dinner. Helped set it up in the Parish Hall, decorated, cleaned.
McKinley Home for Boys
· 1972-1980 Volunteered to serve food for banquets
Handicapables of Greater West Los Angeles, California Handicapables
· 1979-1981 Helped set up the annual luncheon in the Parish Hall, served, cleaned.
Culver City Swim Team, Roadrunners
· 1977 Raffle ticket sales to raise money.
· 1975-1978 Host team, ran scores, helped time events, sold refreshments.
· 1975-1978 Swim-a-thon. Collected funds per lap to raise money.
· 1976 Host Olympians. Helped serve the Olympians when they used our pool for workouts.
Beverly Hills YMCA
· 1974-1975 Cartwheel-a-thon to raise money.
· 1974-1975 Sold toffee covered peanuts. Half went to Y, rest went to YMCA camp
· 1971-1977 Swim-a-thon to raise money.
· 1976 Volunteer of the year dinner hostess
· 1976 Gymnastics Fantastics show to raise money, sold programs, refreshments
· 1976 Half-time show for Lakers game to raise awareness and funds.
Beverly Hills El Rodeo School
· 1977-1978 Helped during lunch time to make the sets for the drama department. Designed the Spring Fling main backdrop of an angel on a cloud.
Century City Hospital
· 1981 Volunteered to serve food to patients, ran errands, filed medical records.
Brotman Medical Center
· 1981 Worked in the ER as an EMT. Took vital signs, assisted doctors in trauma room, updated medical files.
· 1982-1984 Worked on the suicide hotline
· 1982 Volunteer VP of my dorm the International Hall
· 1983-1984 Volunteer at the Spastic Children's Foundation as assistant to the aquatic therapist
· 1983 Tutored mentally challenged children as a volunteer
Westside Children Center
· 1990-1991 Volunteered with abused children newborn to age five.
Animal Match Rescue Team
· 2000-2002 Took photos of shelter animals and posted them on the Internet
· 2006-2007 Designed and built a new website for the Department, added the "Pet of the Day" feature.
· 2000-2006 Volunteered in the shelter
· 2003 Spay/Neuter Committee
· 2003 Volunteer Task Force
· 2003 Wildlife Committee
· 2003 Spanish language committee
· 2003 Wildlife presentations
· 2003 Free nuisance wildlife control
· 2004 Adopt-a-thon Committee. Ran adopt-a-thon for WLA shelter.
· 2004 Was Mrs. Santa for Christmas photos with pets at PetSmart
· 1981 Skate-a-thon to raise money for leukemia.
· 2006 Coyote Task Force
· 2006 Proposition F Animal Facilities Bond Committee
Cummins Real Estate Services
Animal Advocates non-profit
· 2002-present. All volunteer non-profit which rescues ill, injured and orphaned wildlife for release back to the wild; wildlife education to children, elderly and community groups; humane nuisance wildlife control; pro-animal legislation. http://www.animaladvocates.us http://www.facebook.com/animaladvocatesusa